Keswick is a market town in northwest England’s Lake District National Park. The bustling high street is filled with visitors exploring the sites of this much-loved town. In his 1000 piece puzzle, Paul is stocking up on his weekly fruit and veg, whilst the Baker family walk their two pups down the cobble-lined street.
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 68x49cm
- Box dimensions 24x24x6
- Product Code: G6312
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by Czes Pachela
Czes Pachela is an illustrator and designer based in West Yorkshire. With a career spanning over four decades, Czes launched Pachela Studios in the 1980s and has produced commercial art for many clients across the world. Using a variety of materials, from charcoal to watercolour, as well as digital software, Czes’s artwork has a dreamy, life-like feel which makes piecing together his puzzles a wonderful experience.