It’s 1940 and the Battle of Britain is full steam ahead as the Spitfire and Messerschmitt tussle above the Thames. Flying the Spitfire is the renowned RAF officer ‘Stapme’ Stapleton, the pilot who famously almost hit Tower Bridge as he pulled away from the skirmish depicted in this scene. ‘Stapme’ later went on to shoot the single German pilot who escaped from an Allied prisoner of war camp, which was later depicted in the classic 1957 film, ‘One That Got Away’.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Made from thick, durable puzzle board that is 100% recycled.
- Puzzle size 35x48cm when complete.
- Box size is 20.5×20.5x5cm.
- Product code G3112.
- Artwork poster included inside the box.
Nicolas Trudgian grew up in Plymouth surrounded by planes, trains and submarines. He is now an aviation artist famous for giving his fans much more than just aircrafts- the landscape also being a real attraction.