Historically, reading rooms were often found in towns and villages and were places where residents could read books and periodically of the day. The British museum boasts one of the most famous reading rooms in the world – a place full of amazing publications. The room depicted on this puzzle is a much smaller and intimate space… somewhere to take a break from everyday life and delve into the world of literature. We love the vintage books, old Shop fittings and all the paraphernalia scattering on the table and comfy sofa. Is this room in someone’s house, or a warm and welcoming space in a public building or Shop? we don’t know. All we know is that we’d love to spend some time there!
- This atmospheric room would be a paradise for any book lover!
- High quality 1000 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The finished puzzle measures 70 x 50cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 12 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimize glare on puzzle image.